I've drafted some preliminary rules for the non-LotR leagues:
- There is no league entry fee.
- The leagues will meet on Tuesdays from March 12 - April 16 at Dragon's Lair.
- You will accumulate points for each league in which you are participating in the following manner:
- 1 point for completing a match.
- 1 point for winning a match.
- 2 points for attending (you must complete 1 match to receive attendance points)
- Legal matches can only be played from 7:00PM – closing on Tuesdays at Dragon's Lair.
- Each match will be recorded on an appropriate form and signed by both players.
- No more than 1 match for each game may be recorded for each player per hour.
- The most recent FFG FAQ & Errata will be used throughout the league season.
- New cards will be legal for league play according to their listed legal dates in their associated game's most recent tournament rules.
- Prizes will be distributed beginning April 23 based on accumulated points for each game in the following manner:
- Top 8 will receive 1 copy each of promotional card A.
- Top 2 will receive 1 copy each of promotional card B and 1 set of tokens.
- Top score will receive 1 deck box.
- Players with 5 or fewer accumulated points will be disregarded as participants for prize distribution.
- A player with no opponent may take a No Contest by waiting out 1 hour. A No Contest will award only 1 point, and no other games may be played during the hour.
- The league organizer may adjust these rules as needed.
If you have any questions, I can answer them.
Edited by Scott Awesome on Mar 25, 2013 4:55 AM
Dragon's Lair has the season 2 kits in, still up in the air about giving it out via tourney or league play, leaning towards tournaments.
Karl said saturdays are booked tight through october, so we might try a sunday tourney, with possible overflow onto monday or tuesday night for post-cut if necessary. But before anything gets finalized, we need to find out if any of the set need to go to Austin, or if they're all for us.