addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Board Gamers Message Board › Meetup Renewal Imminent! Contributions are welcome!

Meetup Renewal Imminent! Contributions are welcome!

Anne F.
Riska
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 97
It's that time of year for the 6 month meetup renewal. It costs $72 per 6 months to utilize the meetup.com service.

If you frequently utilize/participate in the meetup and wish to contribute a few dollars towards the dues, you can paypal me at anne.freitas@gmail.com or make a contribution the next time you see me in person at a meetup event.

I'm loathe to establish some sort of dues system, that's way too much effort! So any contribution great or small is welcome. I'll document the total received on the meetup site so if folks feel uber generous, it will carry forth to the next renewal cycle.

Happy Gaming!

Ben S.
user 13621022
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 7
I'll pledge $5.
Robert R.
r3gamer
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 95
Pledged
Anne F.