addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Board Gamers Message Board › wargames SaturdaY

wargames SaturdaY

stoneart69
user 10798616
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 300
http://www.meetup.com...­

check it out and attend!
Ben S.
user 13621022
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 8
Ahhhhhh, man. You got me excited. I thought it was going to be war games, not miniature games.
Robert R.
r3gamer
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 96
Ben, do you mean GMT and such or TI3 and the like?
Ben S.
user 13621022
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 9
GMT. I have several that I've never played because the euros tempt me so much at game nights. But I have Combat Commander, Crown of Roses, Andean Abyss, Fighting Formations, even Battles of Westeros I've only played once.
Robert R.
r3gamer
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 97
You had me at GMT. I'm rrevieweing the Cuba Libre rules to play it at bggcon. I have Crown of Roses and would love to host a 4 player session at some point. Maybe on a Saturday in December? We'll see...

Would like to try Fighting Formations. Last year I was torn between Nations at War and FF for my platoon level ww2 fix. Well NAW won and I don't regret it, but could still try FF.
A former member
Post #: 28
I might be in depending on the day/time/notice to get up to speed...