Jason L.
user 17106941
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 10
Hey awesome game dev dudes!

I was wondering if anybody knew of or could recommend a photographer in the San Antonio area that works for cheap, or better FREE!

I'm going to check Craig's List, but that could go several ways...
Jason
user 11475666
Group Organizer
Schertz, TX
Post #: 222
Former group Organizer Warren is a photographer, but since he is no longer in the state of Texas, that does you little good. I wonder if any of our other members are photographers. I work with a few, but they all get paid either for a living, or on some fairly decent commission work.

So, I'm sorry, I guess my post isn't very useful, other than to hopefully encourage anyone who is skilled with a camera or knows someone who is to reach out to the upstanding Mr. Jay Lay.
Jason
user 11475666
Group Organizer
Schertz, TX
Post #: 223
P.S. It looks like there are at least a dozen or so photography-based meetups in and around San Antonio. I would probably start posting for help on some of those if you're going to resort to Craigslist.
Jason L.
user 17106941
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 11
Damn Jason, that is a brilliant idea!

I'm going to look in to some of them right now. Thanks!
Jason
user 11475666
Group Organizer
Schertz, TX
Post #: 224
:) No problem Sir. Any luck so far?
Jason L.
user 17106941
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 12
Browsing the local photography Meetups on here just makes me want to join them.

However, I think I might be having some luck on Craigs List. Haven't been asked about taking my clothes off yet, so thats a good sign!