Mar 10, 2013 · 4:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Discover creative ways to capture and produce natural looking High Dynamic Range Night photographs. You will learn:
- How to maximize your camera’s capability and deal with high contrast night conditions.
- Evaluate the scene, see how the exposure would look like even before capture.
- Take advantage of the free software that comes with your Camera*
- Process in Lightroom and combine the RAW files to create photographs with high dynamic range.
- Create a presentation and print ready file using Photoshop.
We will go through the process of visualization capture, and post production of sample captures using Lightroom and Photoshop.
Equipment - DSLR with lens in the 24 mm to 70 mm or 16 mm to 35 mm range. A sturdy tripod is required, a flashlight, remote trigger and bubble level will be helpful. A course syllabus will be provided to write your notes on, just bring a pen. Please send your questions or clarifications regarding this workshop.
*Canon DSLR only