I love to cook and hate washing dishes. That means casseroles and crock pots are my friends. If you have a few of these specials you'd like to share, we're willing participants in the tasting!
You can get a five-course meal out of 1 pot (okay, times 5). If you need help visualizing, try the food genre links below (The food genres are hyperlinked to help your visualize. Did you know you can make a casserole salad?).
Italian Meatballs (Dev)
Chips & Dip (Mae Ling)
Soups and Salads:
Chicken Crock Pot (Becky)
Sloppy Joes (Marilyn)
Baked Ziti Casserole (Michele)
Rice & Sausage Casserole (Sarah)
Chili Reallano Casserole (Marti)
Mushroom Beef Stew (Jenny)
EggPuff Casserole (Carmeliene)
Sweet Corn Casserole (Nancy)
Peach Crisp (Ray)
Chocolate Cake (Rita)
Fruit Cobbler (Cindy's+1)
As usual, here is a recap of what to bring:
1) One potluck item per attendee (if you are bringing a guest, please make sure to indicate what you are bringing for each person)
2) $3 in cash for the game
3) If you are picking up something from the store, please spend at least $15. We prefer you cook or bake.
4) Your own serving platter and utensil.
5) An alcoholic beverage for yourself and/or to share (optional). Water will be provided.
6) Ziploc bags or plastic containers to take home leftovers
Event address and contact info will be sent to you prior to the event. GAME ON!!!
**At some point soon, please list what you are planning to bring in your RSVP comment so we don't have duplicates. Thanks.
**NOTE: Nina has a cat at her house. If you are allergic to cats, please reconsider your RSVP.