Calling all breakfast and brunch fans!!! We have been out to brunch together enough times - I know who you are and what you like to order. Waffles, pancakes, breakfast burritos, omelettes, corn beef hash, extra thick bacon, biscuits and gravy, chorizo scrambles, french toast and mimosas. Well, now it's time to put you to the test because you will be making breakfast for us all to taste and share.
Self-proclaimed Breakfast Aficionado, Todd is inviting us over to his beach pad again for his favorite meal. Will we see Todd's beloved waffle iron!? And since I like themed potlucks, the breakfast potluck theme is TROPICAL. Think Hawaiian, Caribbean, Polynesian, etc.
Please list what you are going to bring in your RSVP Comment! Don't forget we need some appetizers/entrees with meat, please.
What to bring:
1) One potluck item per attendee (if you are bringing a guest, please make sure to indicate what you are bringing for each person)
2) If you are picking up something from the store, please spend at least $15. We prefer you cook or bake.
3) Your own serving platter and utensil.
4) An alcoholic beverage for yourself and/or to share (optional). Water and soft drinks will be provided.
5) Ziploc bags or plastic containers to take home leftovers
Event address and contact info will be sent to you prior to the event.
NOTE: Todd has a dog. If you are allergic to dogs, please reconsider your rsvp.
Waffles - Todd
Chicken - Jay
Sandwiches - Debbie
Salsa - Ray
Biscuits & Gravy - Jay
Monkey Bread - Pat
Parfait - Victor
Dessert - Ray
Smoothies - Rita
Lemon squares - Mae
Nina - Champagne
Cindy - Fruit Juices