Teri Hatcher has gathered many new and used celebrity items from her Hollywood friends, including Ellen Degeneres, Vanessa Williams, Portia De Rossi, Al Pacino, Ray Romano, Jimmy Kimmel, Katey Sagal and many more. Come rummage through these celebrity goods and enjoy a festive atmosphere on The Green of The Americana at Brand in Glendale.The entrance fee of $25 (ADMISSION WILL BE FREE IF YOU CHOOSE TO VOLUNTEER!) includes food, drinks, kids’ activities, and the opportunity to shop while listening to live music.
Musical guests include Carly Ritter, American Bloomers, Pete, and D. Henry Fenton. A silent auction will feature one-of-a-kind items, such as never before seen photos of Al Pacino from The Godfather, Signed Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD’s, Signed Chevy Chase drawings, jewelry by Simon G. and much more.
This event benefits The Juvenile Arthritis Association (JAA). The JAA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to bring Community, Awareness, Research and Empowerment (CARE) to children and young adults diagnosed with pediatric rheumatic diseases, as well as to their families. For more information about this wonderful organization, please visit: http://www.juvenilearthritis.org/about-us/what-we-do/
To purchase your tickets, please visit:
You also have the option to purchase tickets at the door!
***VOLUNTEERS NEEDED*** We are in need of volunteers for this event. You will be sitting in the shade for most of the volunteer jobs & it will not be labor intensive. Volunteers will get into this event for free & will be allowed to take off their "Volunteer Badges" for awhile to go enjoy the event's festivities & shop!!! There is more information to come, but if you are interested in helping out at "TERI HATCHER's CELEBRITY YARD SALE BENEFITTING JAA" please RSVP!
1) Volunteers get in free and Americana will comp their parking. No one pays to work.
2) It sounds like Teri has literally 3 storage units full of stuff. Our biggest concern at this point is to get a handful of strong guys to help load in and load out the celebrity donations. They would need to get there at 7am for load-in, and then be around at 4 for load out. If people can only commit to one of those times, that's ok too. Anyone who helps with load-in/ load-out can just enjoy the event before/ after.
3) People who are going to man the check in or cashier table should plan to arrive at 9:30 for orientation.
4) We will have a JAA booth where volunteers can tell interested people about the organization. Also, we'll be selling raffle tickets there to win expensive jewelry donated by Simon G. I'm thinking 2-3 volunteers in the JAA booth, with one having a smartphone (iPhone or Android) to accept credit card charges for raffle tickets.
5) People to keep the tables the items for sale are on presentable. There will be chairs and every table will be under a tent. No one will be sitting in the sun!
All these positions will be in shifts. If you can only help out an hour, we'll take it! Contact Jena, Stacey Howe, ([masked]) or Joel Rothman at [masked] if you can help us out!