addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SCV Arthritis and Autoimmune Message Board › Fibromyalgia Seminar at Whole Foods

Fibromyalgia Seminar at Whole Foods

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everybody. I just talked to Dr. Shiva Lalezar, a Naturopathic Doctor who treats fibromyalgia. She offered to give a free seminar at Whole Foods in Valencia. She is a fun, dynamic speaker who will inspire many of us with renewed hope. Shall I arrange the seminar? Feel free to call me on my cell at 661-877-1562. The seminar will likely be at 10:00AM or 11:00AM on a Saturday.

smileDan
Kathy G.
user 26348212
Valencia, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Dan,

I will absolutely attend and plan to invite others who have fibromyalgia.

Please keep us posted for a date & time.

Thank you
Kathy

Jena M.
Jmminassian
Santa Clarita, CA
Post #: 16
Hi Dan!
That's fantastic! Thank you!

I will contact you tomorrow to talk more about all of this because I would love to ask this doctor to come & be a guest speaker for our group in the near future!

Thank you for your time!

- Jena Minassian
Jmminassian@yahoo.com
(661) 312-8913
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Jena,

I look forward to our conversation. Incidentally, Jenny Moran (who works at Whole Foods) is willing to give a separate seminar on preparing food for fibromyalgia patients. Jenny was trained at Hippocrates, a wellness center in Florida that specializes in healing ailments, including fibromyalgia, with diet. Shall we arrange this seminar, too? It would likely be at 5:00PM on a weekday in July or August.

Dan