SCV Arthritis and Autoimmune Message Board › Schedule for The Arthritis Walk at Magic Mountain on June 3rd
Santa Clarita, CA
As you may have noticed, you can't find the Magic Mountain Walk details on the actual Arthritis Foundation Event Page for Walk, so this is what information I have, so far...
Parking is FREE as long as you get there before 9 a.m. & tell them you are there for "The Arthritis Walk."
ENTRANCE INTO THE PARK & PURCHASING MAGIC MOUNTAIN TICKETS: If you raise $250 you get a free ticket into the park for that day. You can also buy tickets the day of the walk for $26.99.
WHERE: Six Flags Magic Mountain
Sunday, June 3, 2012
7:30 a.m. - Registration
8:00 a.m. - Opens
8:15-8:45 a.m. - TIME FOR JENA'S SPEECH
8:45- 9:00 a.m. - Warm Up
9:00 a.m. - Walk Begins (with a 1 or 3 mile option, but if you can't walk- no worries!)
AT THE EVENT:
7:30 – 10:30 a.m. – Festival Zone, Kids Zone, Entertainment & Refreshments
· Choose either a three-mile or one-mile walk route
· Enjoy the fun, festivities, and free health information
· Wear a blue “hero” hat if you have arthritis
· Raise $100 or more and receive a T-shirt
· Children walking or in strollers are welcome; dogs on leashes are welcome
Let me know if you have any questions!!