SCV Arthritis and Autoimmune Message Board › November & December's Meeting Cancelled!

November & December's Meeting Cancelled!

Jena M.
Jmminassian
Group Organizer
Santa Clarita, CA
Hello Wonderful Support Group Members!!! 

I have made the difficult decision to cancel our monthly Support Group meetings for both November & December due to them falling on the weekends of Thanksgiving & Christmas. We will be returning to our normal schedule in January!     

But, I came to the realization that I can't go 2 whole months without seeing everyone... I would miss you too much! So, I am going to be somewhat selfish & schedule a "Holiday Get Together" forSunday, December 9th at 2:00 p.m. We will be returning to our old "stomping grounds" at Marie Calendar's located at:
27630 The Old Rd.

Valencia, CA

Also, I encourage you to bring any of your family & friends to what I'm hoping will be a fun, social event. Please do not hesitate to contact me about any questions or concerns that you may have. Hope to see you there, but if you can't make it- We will see you in January!

- Jena

Jmminassian@yahoo.com

(661) 312-8913