SCV Arthritis and Autoimmune Message Board › DO NOT USE THE MEETUP DISCUSSION BOARD

DO NOT USE THE MEETUP DISCUSSION BOARD

Jena M.
Jmminassian
Group Organizer
Santa Clarita, CA
Post #: 19
Hi Everyone!

Since the meetup.com Discussion board is so difficult to use, I created a seperate message board for our Support Group! I wanted to create a way for our members to communicate more efficiently outside of our monthly meetings in order to create a better support system for everyone. My solution to this problem was to create a new Discussion Board/Forum for our Support Group! Since you are reading this message, you already know that the Meetup site offers a Discussion Board. Unfortunately, not many people even know to check the meetup board because it's very difficult to work with & even I have a difficult time telling if anyone has posted anything... And I visit the meetup site pretty often, so I can only imagine how it is for everyone else!

Keep in mind that this is still a work in progress, but I wanted to share it with all of you anyways!
So, get ready to post away because here is the website for our new Discussion Board:
http://ScvAutoimmune....­

Please share any feedback/suggestions you have about the new Discussion Board, so that I can make our new Message Board as fantastic & useful as it can possibly be!

Thank you & I hope that all is well!

- Jena