The SoCal PostgreSQL Day will present talks designed for a general audience of web developers, sysadmins, DBAs and open source users. Talks will have significant technical content.
These topics include:
- Interesting PostgreSQL Case Studies
- Solutions to common problems
- Performance, scaling and optimization
- PostgreSQL Administration
- Using PostgreSQL with popular languages or tools
- Replication and clustering
Please see the SCALE10X site for more information.
Note: there will also be a PostgreSQL booth in the expo hall all weekend. We can use a few more volunteers for booth duty (i.e. stand in the booth for a while and tell people about PostgreSQL). Please contact Joe Conway if you are willing to help out.