I can’t think of a better Saturday afternoon than doing some outdoor yoga in the sun followed by a yummy picnic with friends after. I hope you agree! If so, read on---
Here’s the scoop:
My friend Charlie is a certified yoga teacher at Core Power and Sol Yoga and offered to lead us through an hour yoga practice. (Donation based, all levels).
What to bring:
1) Yoga mat or blanket, water
2) Something light, healthy, vegan and picnic-ish to share
3) Booze if you want to drink
4) A chair, lawn games, and anything else you think would make your yoga/picnic afternoon enjoyable!
5) Cash for donation if you are able
If you want to come for the picnic and not the yoga (or vice versa) that is totally fine, just let me know when you RSVP. As always, post what you are going to bring when you know so we can get a variety of tasty treats.
The location might change. I’m going with Pioneer Park in Mission Hills for now since it’s a nice park and it’s Ok to have drinks there. If anyone has a better idea for a location, please let me know and I’ll check it out.
Hope you can make it (and pray that June Gloom doesn’t choose to make an appearance that weekend!)