add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Diego Comedy Junkies Message Board › Here from Mass for a few weeks.......looking for stages

Here from Mass for a few weeks.......looking for stages

Matt L.
user 22534931
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Hello all. I am from Boston and will be staying in Escondido for a few weeks and would love to know where I can find some good open mics or cool writing workshops or whatever. Anything would help. Thanks guys
A former member
Post #: 4

Hope this reply is not too late to be useful to you.

Here is one I look at a lot. Call first, because I know that The Comedy Store in La Jolla recently moved their open mic night and this calendar does not reflect the change. Not sure which other venues are up to date, either.