addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Comedy Junkies Message Board › Stand-up Comedy Workshop

Stand-up Comedy Workshop

A former member
Hi Comedy Junkies,
Are you interested in trying out stand-up comedy? Many have asked me to help them get started and get over their stage fright. I was originally going to start my own workshop. But a good friend of mine, Joe Charles (National Headliner, Comedy Veteran) is actually holding a very successful workshop in San Diego. It is a 7 week course (1 class a week) and you graduate in a live performance. It is very reasonably priced at $300, usually these classes cost $500+. This class covers.

Techniques to Comedy
Live stage time in front of other peers
Small intimate class size (10 or less)
One on one time with Joe Charles
The business of comedy
how to get booked
how to get write jokes
how to present yourself
Graduation show at LeStats
and much more...

If any of you or your friends are interested, email me or you can call me directly at (310)801-9316. I will personally introduce you to Joe and you can have a chat with him. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,
Jimmy Ouyang