San Diego Comedy Junkies Message Board › Rush Hour Comedy, Comedy Junkies Meetup 4/7

Rush Hour Comedy, Comedy Junkies Meetup 4/7

A former member
Hi Comedy Junkies!
The last Rush Hour Comedy show was a huge success! It was absolutely sold out thanks to your support. Starting April, I will be producing the Rush Hour Comedy show every first Wednesday of the month. On April 7th, we are going to have a blockbuster lineup! I got Amir Kamyab, the winner of Ultimate Laugh Down, National Headliner Justin McClure, Allison Gill, award winning improv group The Hinges and many more. General admission is $20, but if you RSVP, it is only $10. I saved up 50 spots for our group this time, sign up asap before it fills up! And the first 10 to RSVP will receive free admissions! Event is 21+ with a two drink minimum. This time, I want to get everyone there by 7, so we can all meet and chat for a little before the show starts. Feel free to email me with any questions. Hope to see you guys there!
Best,
Jimmy Ouyang