Creatives Coffee Klatch is a weekly caffeine boost for your creative spirit. Your first visit is free!
- When We Gather: 9 a.m. every Monday
- Where We Meet: Cafe Cabaret, 3739 Adams Ave. in Normal Heights, just off the 15 freeway. There is a private, cozy room in the back with large wooden tables. Parking is available on Adams or side streets (please be mindful of street sweeping notices).
- What We Do: A creative prompt is introduced every week, with time for sharing on the topic or discussing other creative ideas. Every meeting is an opportunity to learn something new, connect with people, and delve deeper into your creative project.
- Investment: The drop-in price for C2K is $10 (free for first-timers). We also offer a 1-month subscription option for $30 (click to prepay via PayPal or credit card; check or cash also will be accepted on the first Monday of the month). Although drop-ins are welcome anytime, the subscription option is a great deal, especially in months with 5 Mondays!
- Goodies: Black & herbal tea are complimentary every week. The cafe also has coffee and breakfast options that you may purchase on your own (please arrive 10-15 minutes early if ordering food or drink).
What to bring:
- An open mind and an open heart! :)
- A sketch book or journal if you'd like to take notes while we chat. You may also bring projects for show-and-tell.
- Please review our guidelines: The 5 S's of Successful Communication
Click here to read Rachel's blog, inspired by previous C2K gatherings: 'Only Connect...'