Join MOPA for an evening of comic-crazed adventure as the Atrium comes to life with vixens, villains and superheroes!
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: You are responsible for purchasing your own tickets. Also, because this is a no-host event there will be no formally organized meetup, but feel free to discuss getting together with other members who RSVP (use the comments section below). Thanks!
POP Thursday’s Group Ticket Discount ($8.00/each)*
For online purchases, please apply coupon code POP8 to redeem discount at point of checkout. Click here for tickets
*POP ticket discount is only applicable for Non-member ticket purchases. MOPA members are free (see below for a membership deal).
San Diego Creative Connection Membership Discount (only $20 for one-year membership!)
For online purchases, please apply coupon code MPOP and redeem your special discount at checkout. Click here to purchase.
MOPA Membership discount is applicable with purchase of an Individual level Membership.
For additional assistance or to purchase by phone, please contact [masked] x202
More about POP Thursday:
Event begins at 7:00 pm | Film starts at 8:30 pm
The evening’s fearless fun includes:
- COSTUME CONTEST! Dress as your favorite comic character
- Comic book cover portraits in MOPA’s fantasy photo studio
- Screening of Sin City with a special intro by Filmmaker Neil Kendricks, director of Comics Are Everywhere
- Live body painting and photography showcase by Body Art Playground
- Superhuman sounds by GABE VEGA
- Mighty performances
- Dangerously delicious drinks and street food by the culinary masterminds at Alchemy Restaurant
The galleries will be open for viewing The Jazz Loft Project and Three Story House; the Soapbox! touch table interactive will also on display.
(Image courtesy of Tom Yip)