|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:28 AM|
Hi SD Mobile Developers,
My name is Ali Ladjevardi and I am a Corporate Recruiter with Active Network in San Diego. We are hiring for an iPhone Application Developer . I feel this job is a solid match based upon your online resume. I look forward to getting in touch.
We are looking for a senior-to-mid level iPhone application developer that has experience building cutting edge consumer facing, data-driven applications. This new position would be responsible for helping to define mobile application standards and best practices, building and deploying apps, and consulting internally at a large, profitable corporation. Our small team works closely with internal customers, business analysts, and designers to define and build an integrated mobile user experience across apps, mobile web, and notification technologies that span multiple global enterprises. The candidate must be able to build front-end services that interface with multiple existing back-end systems. Qualified applicants must have current experience developing native apps for the iPhone/iPad using Objective C and Xcode.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in all phases of the project lifecycle - architecture, design, development, alpha, beta, release, and production support.
• Must be self-organized and able to conceptualize a project from start to finish.
• Performs ongoing quality assurance studies to evaluate system performance, compliance with specifications and requirements, and the quality of code produced by other engineers.
• Contributes to development of project schedules, provides work/time estimates, and is committed to meeting deadlines.
• Drafts documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or related field and at least 2 years of concentrated developmental experience with multi-tiered web based systems and high-level programming skills.
• A portfolio of published iPhone apps that can be demoed.
• User interface design and development experience.
• Light graphic design skills and the ability to use high-level graphical designs and UX guides to create a fully functioning application.
• Strong experience in full life cycle software development.
• Able to work and complete tasks in a flexible, highly independent environment.
• Porting iPhone applications to Android
• Experience in building web-based applications for mobile phones.
• Server-side Java skills
• Experience with mobile standards.
• Experience in the Linux/UNIX operating system.
• Prior consulting experience with direct communication to customer management.
Ali Ladjevardi, Sr. Recruiter
10182 Telesis Court
San Diego, CA 92121
We power the world’s activities and connect
people with the things they love, want and
need to do.