SE PA Cavalier King Charles Spaniels/King Charles Spaniels Message Board › Unaltered Pets and Other Rules

Unaltered Pets and Other Rules

Heather H.
heatherahh
Group Organizer
Norristown, PA
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone - just bringing another topic to the group. Does anyone else have intact males and females? My one boy is intact. Just thought I'd mention this - not sure if any of you have girls in heat - or if you bring them out and about when you do. Thoughts? I guess this brings us to Rules for the group. Please let's get a group of rules - everyone's suggestions? And then we can vote. We have 20 people now!!!
Rule 1 - Non aggression - dogs and owners ;) obviously sometimes our dogs will get carried away when meeting, but I'm talking about truly aggressive behavior. If your dog acts inappropriately and you cannot control it - you'll need to leave the gathering. Members will be given another opportunity - maybe there was an extenuating circumstance - to get together with group.
Rule 2 - Intact males/females welcome but please leave your girl in heat at home
Rule 3 (NON NEGOTIABLE) you must have one or more Cavaliers
Rule 4 No selling - please feel free to contact each other outside of group but this should be a commercial -free venue
Rule 5 Registration - dogs should be registered in your county and wearing id/registration - dogs over 1 require Rabies vaccination
Rule 6 - Respect - we all have different ways of doing things - so let's respect each other and our choices for ourselves and our dogs - this is a place to meet other Cavaliers and their people. Also - please don't share information about each other (especially if we meet at a member's home) with others without express permission of that person.
Rule 7 please clean up after your dog and yourself :)
Rule 8 get involved - make this OUR group!!!

Other ideas, thoughts on these?