Seattle Area Photoshop User Group (SEAPUG) Message Board SAPUGsters Discussion Forum › What Photoshop Product is Best for Beginners?

What Photoshop Product is Best for Beginners?

This message board is read-only.

Dawn
user 2548663
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I am new to photoshop but want to start out right. I would love anyones suggestion on what is the best photoshop product to buy for someone trying to start out in it. I want to manipulate photos of my kids and also start doing typography and things of that nature. Any help would be great appreciated!!

Thanks so much.
A former member
Post #: 4
I think it's best to start with the full version of Photoshop. PS Elements is less expensive but was frustrating for me. If you have an iPad, the PS Touch and PS Express together work very well.
Jan
JanEeee
Seattle, WA
Post #: 95
When I bought my first copy of Photoshop I got a bundled edition that included things like Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat with programming options. I didn't really know what I wanted. I think that next time I need to just buy Photoshop. Any ideas where I can get the best price?