addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle FUN Message Board › New Meetup: Private Show - Just off the NOLA Jazz Fest - Ingrid Lucia & the

New Meetup: Private Show - Just off the NOLA Jazz Fest - Ingrid Lucia & the Flying Neutrinos

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Downtowners' Club!

What: Private Show - Just off the NOLA Jazz Fest - Ingrid Lucia & the Flying Neutrinos

When: May 15, 2009 10:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Meetup Description: Just hot off the New Orleans Jazz Festival, and for 1 night only, come out for

Ingrid Lucia & the Flying Neutrinos

For their first ever Seattle performance!

They have just released their latest CD and are cruising through our town for 1 night only!

This may be an invite only event, so RSVPing here is crucial. We're still working out details with the promoters. Currently I am allowed 20 guests (there will be a cover charge, but I can get you on the list to get in...) This is my old band from back when I lived in NYC. And they're coming to Seattle!!!

More details to follow...

Band details here:
http://www.flyingneut...­

Watch the video here:
mms://65.56.1.67/stream/notmc/jazzi­nheaven.wmv

Learn more here:
http://cocktails.meet...­