addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle FUN Message Board › Lunch Series to resume soon!

Lunch Series to resume soon!

A former member
Post #: 5
I wanted to let you know we are going to start another Lunch Series very soon! Remember when we did the Chowder Series (orgainzied by Casey)? That was fun. Well I'm going to be organizing a Sushi Lunch Series as soon as I'm given Asst. Organizer status by our Group Leader.

So let's hear some of your favorite places for Sushi lunch in/near core downtown.

Mike