|A former member||
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
• 8+ years of network design, implementation and support experience in large scale enterprise environments using primarily Cisco equipment: Nexus, 6500's, 7500's, 3600's, 3550, ACE10, ACE30
• Experience with Fortinet UTM technologies, specifically firewalls, and IPS.
• Cisco certification of CCNP or higher, CCIE is preferred
• Detailed knowledge of network security/firewall paradigms.
• Expert knowledge of internet and e-commerce technologies including: internet server farms, load balancing, SSL off-loading, web caching, content distribution, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention, etc.
• Computer Science or engineering degree (bachelor of science or equivalent) is preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus demonstrated use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org