|Sent on:||Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:33 PM|
I have a client located downtown (Off East Wacker)
They have a permanent position open for a strong Business Analyst. We are looking for someone with SEO or SEM experience.
This is the bulk of what they do.
Development is done in Java and they are an Agile/Scrum environment so these would be considered pluses.
I’m actually in California, where this client has other offices.
You can call me anytime during the day or evening. My cell is best at[masked]
Check out the full description below.
Thanks for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.
The Senior Technical Business
Analyst is responsible for partnering with our Paid Media corporate
stakeholders, business owners, and product development teams, to facilitate the
capturing and communication of feature and requirements
Major Job Responsibilities
• Elicit, gather, and define features and requirements for our industry-leading Paid-Media software product using interviews, workshops, surveys, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
• Document features and requirements as user stories and acceptance criteria
• Attend daily agile development scrum stand-up meetings
• Facilitate and conduct biweekly agile development iteration planning meetings
• Work with business owners to prioritize features based on business value
• Grooming of product backlog
• Development and management of quarterly product roadmap
• Creating biweekly, monthly, and quarterly progress reports for senior executives
• 3 – 5 years experience, preferably with software development projects
• Some experience with a client-facing project
• Understand application programming, database, and system design; ideally with Java
• Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully; a strategic thinker
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen partner relationships
• Identify and suggest solutions for process improvements
Additional Requirements (Pluses):
• Knowledge of the SEM product domain, specifically paid media and Google. Be prepared to describe how it all works.
• Understanding of agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP, etc), authoring user stories and acceptance criteria
• Experience leading agile IPM meetings
• Experience in a consulting environment
Senior Technical Recruiter
[masked] x235 (O) | [masked] (M) |[masked] eFax
This email message originally included an attachment.