SF Bay Area AUG Meeting February 2012
- "SFAUG in 2012" by Anthony Pelosi, SFAUG Organizer
- "4 lbs of coffee + JIRA 5 = Testing Awesomeness!" by Shailesh Mangal, Zephyr
- In this session Zephyr will cover their lessons learned from developing on JIRA 5. Shailesh Mangal, Chief Architect for Zephyr, will discuss the technical challenges of plugin development and how new features and functions of JIRA 5 helped his team overcome these challenges. From architectural concept to product delivery, this presentation will help developers plan for the challenges of integration, data management, and infrastructure in their own JIRA 5 development initiatives.
- "Social Media Made Easy with Confluence & Zen" by Darryl Duke, Stepstone Technologies (Zen Foundation)
- This presentation examines how Atlassian is using Confluence & Zen to rebrand and comply with marketing department demands and extend the reach/usefulness of Confluence outside the organization.
- Speaker Panel Q&A: Expert panelists to answer your burning questions.
- Joanna Thurmann (JIRA Expert)
- Matt Doar (CustomWare, JIRA Expert)
- Nick Muldoon (Atlassian, GreenHopper Product Manager)
- Jeremy Largman (Atlassian, Confluence & answers.atlassian.com)
- Rich Manalang (Atlassian, Developer Ecosystem)
- Gliffy will be on hand to demo off their Visio beta.
- Parking - southeast corner of 7th & Harrison
- BART - Civic Center Station (4.5 blocks)
- Caltrain - 4th & Townsend Station (6 blocks)