addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Bay Area Golden Retriever Meetup Group Message Board › Bay Area Pet Expo

Bay Area Pet Expo

shirlee t.
user 6713105
Citrus Heights, CA
Join me at the Bay Area Pet Expo at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds.  FREE parking and FREE admission. 

Norcal Golden Retriever Rescue will have a booth (#158).  Bring your dog for great seminars, activities and tons of goodies to be had.  Norcal is offering all their merchandise at 1/2 price for the day. 

Be sure to register at the door that you are here for the Norcal booth and you will help rescue in our efforts to win a year supply of Blue Buffalo food.

It is supposed to be raining Saturday so why not come on over and enjoy the shows and all the vendors at this indoor venue.

If you have a dock jumping dog Splash Dogs will be there!!!  Agility?  Flyball?  lots of entertainment.

It opens at 10am and runs until 6pm --- come by the Norcal booth and say hello - I would love the opportunity to meet you and your golden!

Check out all the details at  www.bayareapetexpo.com

See you there!!!

josh
user 36840442
Atwater, CA
Post #: 1
free parking? the website for the pet expo says $8... is there a coupon or discount somewhere?
Kathy Q.
NGRRvolunteer
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 1
Josh
The posting you replied to was for the 2011 Bay Area Pet Expo. Just FYI, the 2012 Pet Expo is this coming Saturday, February 4th. The Fairgrounds parking lots do charge $8.00 for parking for all day - this is the Santa Clara Fairground's policy, the Pet Expo vendors and rescue groups have to pay as well. There is off street free parking in the neighborhoods around the Fairgrounds, so that is an option if you don't mind walking a bit.

The Golden Retriever Rescue booth is in booth #604 in Pet Expo Hall #1 and I hope you will be able to stop by and visit. thanks Kathy
josh
user 36840442
Atwater, CA
Post #: 2
Oops >..< didnt even notice that, was tired lastnight haha. if i make it there, i will make a point to track down anything to do with goldens that i can! i spent a whole 3 hours in the golden section of the dog show at Cow Palace learning about the breed and talking to the breeders/owners. cant wait to get my own some day :D

Josh
The posting you replied to was for the 2011 Bay Area Pet Expo. Just FYI, the 2012 Pet Expo is this coming Saturday, February 4th. The Fairgrounds parking lots do charge $8.00 for parking for all day - this is the Santa Clara Fairground's policy, the Pet Expo vendors and rescue groups have to pay as well. There is off street free parking in the neighborhoods around the Fairgrounds, so that is an option if you don't mind walking a bit.

The Golden Retriever Rescue booth is in booth #604 in Pet Expo Hall #1 and I hope you will be able to stop by and visit. thanks Kathy