addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Bay Area Golden Retriever Meetup Group Message Board › Why not San Francisco?

Why not San Francisco?

A former member
Post #: 12
crying Why oh why do you Owners and Lovers not want to make a Meet here in the City by the Bay? Is it too cold for you all? The Fluffies have a pretty thick coat and I'm sure you Owners/Lovers have one in your closet as well.
crying
valerie j h.
user 12359745
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 2
i would love for all of the golden lovers to meet up for a big send of to 2012 letsgeta big golden party going open for question and places in and around sf. valerie and aria
A former member
Post #: 13
i would love for all of the golden lovers to meet up for a big send of to 2012 letsgeta big golden party going open for question and places in and around sf. valerie and aria

YAY!!!!!!!! There is a god, a fluffy-loving one!
A former member
Post #: 14
As time ticks on, it looks like this fantasy will remain such. I feel I might have to bid my membership here adieu and end my begging for a leash walk in the City by the Bay.