addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Bay Area Golden Retriever Meetup Group Message Board › Custom Golden Retriever chair and ottoman

Custom Golden Retriever chair and ottoman

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi.. I am moving out of State and I have a custom made chair/ottoman upholstered in an English imported tapestry fabric with Golden Retrievers on it. If anyone of you Golden people want it, please contact me and I'll send you some photos. The chair/ottoman is free - just needs a good Golden Retriever home that will appreciate it. I am located in Alameda County.