addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Bay Area Golden Retriever Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking Temporary Foster Home

Seeking Temporary Foster Home

Doug and C.
goldenstarphoto
Group Organizer
North Highlands, CA
Post #: 20
Hi everyone, I received this message and I thought I would pass it along here as well as the Sacramento Golden Meetup Group.

Please let me know if anyone is willing to help and I will get you in touch with Brunos mom.

"Hope you both and your Goldens are doing great. I don't think we've met before but I've attended a few meet ups on this group with some other members. I m mom to a sweet and wonderful golden retriever named Bruno. He is 4 yrs and 10 months old. I am facing a tough situation right now and I am hoping you can help me out with suggestions. I m a recent cancer survivor on therapy. I am having to go to India for an extended therapy for 2 months starting December 11- February 11. Bruno does not do well in pet boarding. I was wondering if you could help me with suggestions or know of anyone who could help with taking care of him while I am not here. I recently moved from Roseville CA to San Jose. I am ok to travel anywhere within 150 miles radius to drop him off. I am looking for a caring family who have had experience taking care of a large dog. Bruno gets along very well with other dogs. He has no health issues. I've had him since he was a pup. This is the first time I m staying away from him. Unfortunately I am in a position where I can't help it.

Please let me know if you know of someone who can help me. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the help in taking care of Bruno.

Thanks

Sincerely

Ramya