align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SF Bay Area Golden Retriever Meetup Group Message Board › Are you READY for some baseball!!!!

Are you READY for some baseball!!!!

A former member
Hello Everyone,
it's time to get ready for some Giants baseball! I am very excited for the game this Sunday and hope you are too! It you want to join us for the pregame parade we will be meeting on the stadium side of Lefty O'Doul's bridge from 11:00 to 11:20. From there we will go get in line for the parade as a group! This is the only time we will really be together as a group since our seats will be spread out, so come join us! If you have any questions or cannot find us, please feel free to call my cell (650)863-5211. I look forward to seeing you all there!
Best,
Ashley
PS- don't forget your release form!
Juli S.
user 12381037
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 1
Well we made it to the game but were late so didn't get to MEETUP with the group. Bummer. But what a GREAT day! Beautiful weather, great game, and LOTS and lots of wonderful, well behaved doggies everywhere. 2nd time for us at the Giants Dog Days of Summer and plan to make it an annual event. Just a great day in SF! Hope you all had a great time too.