It is a scenic drive with beautiful views 50 miles north of San Francisco.
• We'll drive to Point Reyes lighthouse and walk / hike till the lighthouse
• If time permits we could also go to a couple of vista points at Sausalito and / or near golden gate
- Meeting location: Starbucks, 400 Walnut Street Redwood City, CA 94063
- Meeting Time: 10.00 AM
- Note: One person (Ehsan Kamalinejad) is from Oakland and this meeting location wouldn't work for him. Ehsan, you can meet us directly at lunch place (mentioned below) around 11.30 AM - 12.00 noon
- Lunch Place: Taste of the Himalayas, 2633 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965
- We will gather and meet in front of the meeting location. This common meeting location has plenty of free parking.
- Then based upon who wants to drive and who wants to be a passenger, we'll organize ourselves into multiple cars / carpools and start the trip. Those who are not driving can park their cars in the meeting place complex and ride with others.
- Please update your RSVP to Yes / No by 8 PM on Saturday 4/12. Applies to people in the waitlist too as they might move up suddenly.
- This trip has toll and parking charges.
- Share all expenses - gas, toll, meals etc.
Things to bring:
- As per your personal requirements, you should bring water and light snacks. If it is sunny, a sun block might be helpful. And of-course a camera.
- This is a slightly winding drive, if you have travel sickness or motion sickness, then please bring appropriate medication for yourself
- A jacket as it could get windy often
By RSVPing Yes, you agree that the organizer does not hold any responsibility for any mis-happenings of any sort during the meetup - you are responsible for your own safety and whereabouts.