SF Bayarea Machine Learning Message Board › oLyfe is hiring!
San Francisco, CA
oLyfe™ is a consumer facing Social Media Search & Discovery Technology Startup. oLyfe specializes in developing technology which intelligently aggregates, organizes, and visually displays the most relevant information shared on the social web, in real-time, helping influence consumer decisions. We are a truly passionate team and believe in the revolutionary lens oLyfe will bring to the social media landscape.
We are looking for an ambitious software engineer to join our team. This is amazing opportunity to interact closely with all facets of our company to help design/refine system requirements and use cases, and collaborate on the development and deployment on all layers of the application stack. The position requires an innovative, results driven individual who can thrive both as an independent researcher, developer and project manager. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the character and qualities of a thought leader through the completion of key projects, and will receive leadership opportunities within our engineering team commensurate with their performance.
● BS or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent
● Fluency in C++/C/JAVA required. PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery experience a plus
● Experience with unstructured big data technologies (NoSQL, HBASE, Hadoop/Storm)
● Passion for machine learning technologies and hungry for the opportunity to build solutions using the latest research and discoveries
● Experience architecting/assembling/integrating/setting up new technologies and stacks from scratch
● Someone who has demonstrated success and thrives in an fast-paced entrepreneurial culture
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and at least 2 years’ experience in software engineering
oLyfe is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District.
Contact me at idan@oLyfe.com and we'd love to grab coffee and chat.