Bay Area Mobile Camera Meetup Message Board › Note from Hannah to Camera Meetup

Note from Hannah to Camera Meetup

Jeff P.
user 19902491
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys - FYI - Hannah Pick is in town and wants to interview someone involved in mobile QR or other symbol decoding.  If interested, reach out to her directly!

Computational Imaging/Research Study

My name is Hannah Pick and I work for a company called in/situm (www.insitum.com), an innovation consulting firm based in Mexico City. We are doing a study around computational photography and imaging for a client. We were hoping we could talk to someone from this group about their work and how they are using cameras, as well as about information encoded images like QR codes, bokodes, etc. in general. We are only in the Bay Area until Monday morning and we could do the conversational interview wherever is convenient. We are offering an incentive as a thank participants for their time. I was hoping you could forward this on to the group so that people who are interested could contact me for more details and to set up a time for the interview. My email address is hannahpick at insitum dot com and my phone number is (773) 655-6411[/url].

Thanks, 
Hannah