The Newport Beach Jazz Festival is less than 3 weeks away! This is the biggest annual cool/funk/smooth jazz event on the West Coast … May 31-June 2, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Newport Beach California ... and not to be missed!
Here’s an update:
- The all-star lineup has expanded! It now includes singer/guitarist Jonathan Butler, master guitarist Earl Klugh, and soulful saxophonist Najee in addition to:
- Al Jarreau: 7-time Grammy Award winner, making his first appearance at NBJF.
- Brian Culbertson: One of the most exciting live performers in the smooth jazz scene today.
- BWB: Jazz super group featuring Rick Braun, Kirk Whalum and Norman Brown.
- Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds: Hitmaker responsible for 500 million singles/records sold.
- Their VIP seating area is sold out, so they’ve added a new VIP Garden Area on the side, which allows you to get reserved seating for $85-120 (1-day) or $210 (Sat/Sun). They also have 1-Day and 2-Day General Admission tickets on sale for $55 (1-day) or $90 (Sat/Sun). Buy your tickets online at http://www.festivals.hyattconcerts.com/.
I’m not sure if any discounted rooms are still available at the Hyatt Newport Beach for this event, but you can try calling them directly at[masked] and tell them you want a $269 hotel room for the Jazz Festival. If they’re sold out, try some of the other hotels in the area.
Great news! Tickets are now available for the May 31-June 2nd Newport Beach Jazz Festival, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Newport Beach, CA. This is the biggest annual smooth jazz event on the West Coast. I’ve been wanting to go, so I just bought VIP tickets for my husband and me today and made our Hyatt hotel reservation. Can’t wait!!
Are you interested in going? If so, I recommend you buy your tickets online (see below) and get your Hyatt hotel reservation NOW, before they sell out of the rooms they’ve set aside just for concert goers. To make your hotel reservation, call the Hyatt Newport Beach directly at[masked] and tell them you want a $269 hotel room for the Jazz Festival.
Below is the information I just received today about the event and how to order tickets. Let me know if you’re thinking about going!
The Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Jazz Festival will take place Friday, May 31 through Sunday, June 2 and will feature performances by 20+ world class musicians. The festival will celebrate the completion of a $15 million hotel renovation that captures and enhances the trademark class, style, and luxury of the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach.
The 2013 festival will feature:
Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds ... Hitmaker responsible for 500 million singles/records sold.
Al Jarreau ... 7-time Grammy Award winner, making his first appearance at NBJF.
Brian Culbertson ... One of the most exciting live performers in the smooth jazz scene today.
BWB ... Jazz super group featuring Rick Braun, Kirk Whalum and Norman Brown.
Plus Najee, Earl Klugh and many more acts to be announced in the coming weeks.
ADVANCE WEEKEND PASS PRICING
3-Day VIP Package: $285 plus shipping & handling fees (includes a reserved seat on Friday)
2-Day GA Package (Lawn Seating): $90 plus shipping & handling fees (Saturday/Sunday only)
PURCHASE WEEKEND PASSES
BY WEB: Purchase tickets online at www.hyattconcerts.com. For detailed instructions, click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Please note: If you purchase a Weekend Pass, your wristband must be worn for the duration of the festival. The wristband is non-transferable (you cannot give it to someone else), non-exchangeable and cannot be removed.
E-ticket: No charge (tickets will be electronically emailed; you must download and print your tickets).
First Class Mail: $3 per order.
• More artists will be announced in the coming weeks.
• Weekend Passes at the pricing listed above are available while supplies last.
• ALL weekend pass holders will be issued ONE wristband that will be worn for the duration of the festival.
• These wristbands are good for ONE customer and are non-transferable.
• Single day tickets are scheduled to go on sale in March while supplies last.
1. All sales are final; there are no refunds.
2. Tickets/wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
3. We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets/wristbands.
4. All prices listed are "per person".
5. Prices noted above are for the purchase of advance Weekend Passes (while supplies last).
6. Weekend Passes are NOT available at the gate.
7. If you purchase a Weekend Pass, you must wear your wristband for the duration of the festival. Wristband(s) are non-transferable.
8. All customers purchasing a ticket to the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Jazz Festival agree to the festival guidelines.
9. Artists and times are subject to change without notice; the festival is rain or shine.
10. Ticket polices, privacy policies and festival guidelines are available on the festival website.
11. If single day tickets are available for purchase at the gate, they will be $10 more while supplies last.