addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Bay Area Cool, Funk, & Smooth Jazz Meetup Group Message Board › Russian River 9/22/12

Russian River 9/22/12

Rhonda
user 8370372
Fairfield, CA
Post #: 1

I am considering organizing a event for the Russian River Jazz Festival for Sat 9/22/12 only. Being so, I would like to get an ideal of how many members would be seriously interested in going if I we're to put forth the effort. Below is information about the event.

Russian River Jazz Festival: Saturday, September 22nd

LINEUP:
George Benson ♢ Tower of Power

Brian Culbertson & David Sanborn

Plus More Bands To Be Announced

ADVANCE TICKET PRICING

General Area (GA): $50: 1-day
$100: 2-day

GA Ticket Holders: Unreserved beach seating - remember to bring a low-back chair.

PURCHASE TICKETS

BY WEB: Go to http://www.omegaevent...­ to purchase tickets online through the ticketing site.

BY PHONE: Place your order by phone at (949) 360-7800 Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

SHIPPING

PrintPass: $1 per ticket (electronically emailed to you)

Regular Mail: $1.50 per ticket/$4 max
UPS: $10 per order

PLEASE NOTE:

1. All ticket sales are final; there are no refunds.
2. Prices listed above are per person.

3. Prices listed above are for the purchase of advance tickets or weekend passes (while supplies last).

4. Weekend Passes are NOT available at the gate.

5. If you purchase a Weekend Pass, you must wear your EventBand the entire weekend. EventBand(s) are non-transferable.
6. All customers purchasing a ticket to the Russian River Festivals are agreeing to the ticket policies and festival GUIDELINES.

7. Single Day Tickets will be $10 more at the gate (if available).

8. Artists and times are subject to change without notice; the festival is rain or shine.
9. We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, including those delivered through regular mail.
10. Ticket and privacy policies are available on the Russian River website.

Thanks for your support! The Team at Omega Events
949-360-7800 | E-mail | Website
Copyright © 2012 Omega Events. All Rights Reserved.

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Rhon,

I'm considering going both days. Would love to meet up with the group on Saturday! Please let us know if you will be making an event out of this so we know where to meet, etc.

Simone
A former member
Post #: 2
Rhon, I would love to come to this event with other members of this group.
Have ticket for Saturday.
Rhonda
user 8370372
Fairfield, CA
Post #: 2
Thanks Simone and Ivona for responding. I've decided to schedule a meetup for this event. Hopefully others will join us.