San Francisco Entrepreneurs for Coworking Members are invited to join BiztechDay, at the Downtown Hilton San Francisco Saturday October 25th at a greatly discounted price!
30 Speakers+ including Tim Ferriss (4-Hour Workweek), Nish Nadarja (Chief Editor of Yelp.com), Christine Comaford (Google Angel Investor), Scott Heiferman (Founder of Meetup.com), Megan Casey (Cofounder of Squidoo.com), 1 Day of Education, Genius Hour Exploding with the Latest Web 2.0 business ideas! BiztechDay
is a no-fluff one day technology learning boot camp for business owners to learn how to grow your business using the power of the Internet, Web 2.0 technologies and business ideas that all business owners can apply right away! When:
Saturday, October 25th, all day eventWhere:
Hilton San Francisco
333 O'Farrell Street,
San Francisco, CA 94102
Register online and save $100 Off admission
using Exclusive VIP Discount for us only. (Discount Code: SFCoworking
Here are just a few of the experts who will be presenting:
* Tim Ferriss - New York Times Best Selling Author of 4-Hour Workweek and Lifestyle Design Guru
* George Wright - VP of Marketing from Blendtec (Will it Blend? One of the Most Viral YouTube Campaigns - 700% increase in Revenue)
* Stephan M. Spencer - SEO Guru & Founder of Netconcepts.com
* Megan Casey - Co-Founder of Squidoo
* Alex Craddock - Head of Small Business Marketing, Visa Inc.
* Scott Heiferman, Founder of Meetup.com
* Nish Nadarja, Chief Editor of Yelp.com
* Dan McComb, Founder of Biznik.com
* Christine Comaford, Google Angel Investor and Might Ventures
*Another 20+ Speakers!
Grow your business, forge relationships with your community and be part of the conversation.
Click here to watch BiztechDay Comcast / CNN BiztechDay interview -> http://www.biztechday.com/watch-edith-yeung-producer-of-biztechday-interview-on-comcast-local-cnn-edition/
This is the first of its kind community learning event that will definitely help increase awareness of your company!
Other participating organizations include: SFentrepreneur, Comcast, Microsoft, Constant Contact, Visa, Eventbrite, IBM, NAWBO, Meetup.com, SBA San Francisco, NAWBO, ABL-SF, Ladies Who Launch, Women 2.0, eWomenNetwork, B2B PowerExchange, National Speakers Associations, POWWOW, Sandbox Suites, Silicon Valley NewTech, and Biznik etc...
The one business conference this year, you cannot afford to miss.
Go to http://biztechday.com/register
and don't forget to use discount code: SFCoworking