SF Data Science Message Board General Discussion › McKesson Seeking an advanced degree data scientist for the role of Director

McKesson Seeking an advanced degree data scientist for the role of Director of Business Analytics.

Aaron
ACratty
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
McKesson is seeking an advanced degree data scientist for the role of Director of Business Analytics. The Director of McKesson Business Analytics is responsible for providing strategic analysis and research to McKesson Pharmaceutical division’s business owners, such as Operations and Finance. Areas of expertise need to include supply chain, operations research or pricing analytics.

The Director will work closely with business partners to identify, analyze opportunities and implement solutions to capture value for McKesson and our customers. This position will require teaming across the US Pharmaceutical business to collaboratively develop solutions and complete analysis and will involve presentations to senior management to deliver insight and gain buy-in to results.

If you have an interest in this role please let me know. Our call will last only about 10-15 minutes. I typically schedule calls between 9:30 am-4:30pm Eastern Standard Time. Please let me know a few times that would work for you (be sure to include time zone) and I will confirm a slot accordingly.

Please include the following in your response to aaron.cratty@mckesson.com:
-Best number to reach you
-Copy of your resume

McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 14th on the FORTUNE 500 list, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to making the business of healthcare run better.

View the full job description at http://mckessonjobs.c...­