To use these image files, select the appropriate format and save it on your computer.
To save the file, right-click (Ctrl-click on a Mac) the link and select the option to save the link.
Meetup grants a limited license to you to use the Meetup Logo solely in connection with the promotion of your Meetup with the following short list of conditions:
- Meetup remains the exclusive owner of all rights, title and interest in the Logo. duh.
- You cannot modify the logo, except for the handwritten "Meetup" font.
- The color used must be red, black, and white (or just black and white).
- The size can be changed, but height/width proportions of the Meetup Logo must stay constant.
- It's our trademark, so you must show the "Circle R" symbol whenever you use it, and;
- You agree to discontinue your use of the logo at the request of Meetup.
- The logo must not be used in connection with any materials that can be considered objectionable as defined by Meetup's Terms of Service.