addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Free School Message Board › Guitar Lessons Files - Feedback Request...

Guitar Lessons Files - Feedback Request...

Christine

Hi everyone -

Marco asked me to share these files with all Campfire Guitar attendees (past and present)

http://www.meetup.com...­

They are compressed and will need to be unzipped

(let us know if you have problems..)

Also, while I have your attention, since we are constantly trying to improve our classes,

we would love to hear feedback from people who are no longer attending Campfire Guitar lessons

..is there ways you think we could do to improve the classes?

..does the schedule and/or location work for you (or not?)

....are there any other concerns?

We appreciate your honest answers..

If you want, you can e-mail me directly with your responses

xtine2@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
Christine
SFFS
A former member
Post #: 5
When is the next campfire guitar session?
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Christine, I haven't seen the Campfire guitar group on meetup in a few months so I thought it wasnt' happening.. Does the group still meet at the same time / place
Jerome