addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Free School Message Board › Cancelled-- Community Potluck and Forum @HI

Cancelled-- Community Potluck and Forum @HI

Logan (mylo) J.
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 13
Hi Free Schoolers,

I'm sorry to say that the Community Potluck and Forum at HI is cancelled for this evening. We are undergoing renovations at The Happiness Institute, and it doesn't make sense for this week.

I am excited about future community gatherings with the Free School, and we will be resuming this event in future weeks. Check back.

For community gatherings and sharing, I recommend that Free Schoolers attend the events at the Human Be-in(g) this weekend in Kezar Gardens. It is a three day festival organized through direct action, with skillshares, film screenings, and music. Check it out at

Please contact Mylo directly if you have any questions. Keep sharing and keep learning.