Chinese, Italian, Canadian, Lebanese, Ecuadorian, Ethiopian, New Zealander? Come and teach us recipes, you've been eating since childhood. Teach us the way your grandma cooked it for you or share your own modern way of cooking something traditional. Who can cook it better, than you, huh?! Each meetup is like a travel to new country - talk to local, taste traditional food, find out about culture and traditions :)
How it works:
1. Everyone who is willing to share his/her cooking knowledge - post a proposal on upcoming meetup page (Chef FAQ).
2. All together we choose what we would love to learn to cook and eat.
3. Calculate approx price for groceries.
4. Meet, cook, have fun, learn, taste, enjoy.
5. Divide groceries sum among all attendees except the cook:)