|Sent on:||Tuesday, July 20, 2010 2:01 PM|
Our mobile media company is looking for a Lead iPhone iPhone Mobile Application Developer for a fulltime opportunity in San Francisco.
We are seeking a top-caliber, enthusiastic lead iPhone developer to join our well-funded mobile media venture as a core member of an experienced, flat leadership team.
The role will require design initiative and team collaboration, as well as extensive, efficient coding. The lead iPhone developer will manage a team of three and report to and collaborate with the CTO to deliver a novel platform from the ground-up.
- Designing the application with the CTO
- Developing and maintaining the iPhone application codebase
- Managing the App Store approval process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expert-level proficiency of object-oriented programming in Objective-C and software design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of the iPhone SDK platform frameworks
- Experience setting up and maintaining an iPhone application project, including setting up ad-hoc distribution of builds
- Experience with Core Audio and the new Media Player framework in iPhone SDK 3.0
- Experience with Internet communication (i.e. Core Foundation NSURL APIs) and parsing data (XML, JSON, etc)
- Familiarity with digital media and streaming
- The startup is currently in stealth mode, but we will discuss the company and product by phone.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [address removed].
If you aren't available but know someone who may be interested please feel free to pass this information along. We do offer a generous referral bonus!
Sr. Staffing Manager
Mainz Brady Group, Inc.
[masked] direct |[masked] mobile |[masked] fax |
Technology Staffing Agency: in California and Oregon
Learn more | www.mbg.com