align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › Speakers for Mobile Monthly technical sessions

Speakers for Mobile Monthly technical sessions

Ann B.
user 9519666
Group Organizer
San Carlos, CA
Hi SF Mobile App Developers,

Would like to start up a monthly meeting for this group on technical topics for mobile developers. Please contact me if you have a topic you would like to present to help educate others. Needs to be technically focused for these please contact me.

I will also be adding special events that cover other less technical areas (monetization/distribuition/virality/des­ign and the first one of those starts on the Tuesday July 26, I just put a placeholder up for it yesterday.