SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › Senior Mobile Developer opening at SAY Media in SF
San Francisco, CA
SAY is a global media company that helps passionate, independent content creators publish, build an audience, and earn a living.
The power to shape opinion is shifting from established media to individuals with real expertise and enthusiasm. SAY is accelerating this shift by delivering publishing technology and media services to influential creators and passion-based communities across key consumer interest areas such as family, sports, entertainment and technology. Drawing on expertise in social publishing, distribution and authentic digital marketing, the SAY team helps today’s leading online voices and top consumer brands engage with more than 400 million people around the world.
Based in San Francisco, California, SAY Media is in 11 markets in four countries, and has over 300 employees worldwide. The company has grown more than 100% per year, and is comprised of an eclectic group of thinkers and doers focused on building the modern media company, bridging technical, creative, and business disciplines.
Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Devices and Tools
Say Media is looking for an enthusiastic developer to join our mobile team and help us solve some the toughest problems in the industry. You will be directly involved in designing, developing, and growing our mobile advertising platforms to be the best in the world. We work with the latest tools and technologies. We love trying new things. And we ship often.
Does this sound exciting? Join us.
* Design, implementation, and maintenance of our mobile based ad platform (obj-c, java, and HTML5)
* Architect new features
* Work with the Product team to design and spec new functionality
* Participate in all phases of the software development cycle
* Work with QA to ensure a maintainable and testable software design
* Provide technical and thought leadership for the development team
* BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Must work full-time on-site in our San Francisco office. No remote work or contract options available
* 7+ years software development experience
* 2+ years mobile application development on iOS or Android
* Expert level skills with object oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
* Experience working in a company environment involving a healthy product management organization, architects, dev and QA process, and customer-facing support
* Proven ability to participate in multiple, concurrent projects
* Track record of documenting work and writing specifications
* Experience with server side technologies such as PHP or Java
* Experience with web services, databases, and SQL
* Experience with Mobile application development
Click HERE to apply