SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › Successful, creative company that will push your skills developing Web and M

Successful, creative company that will push your skills developing Web and Mobile Products

A former member
Post #: 4
Good Morning,

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration! I work with exceptionally promising technology start-ups in Silicon Valley/Bay Area. This position is in Marin County.

My Client is the leading provider of Mobile Banking apps. They are a private company with outstanding creative teams and excellent financial backing which gives you the ability to succeed. This position provides an excellent opportunity to drive the adoption of applications you've developed into the hands of millions of users.

I would be happy to speak to you about this position. Please let me know of a good time/number to connect and call me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. Hope you have a great week and I look forward to chatting soon!

Best wishes,

Scott Fraser
Technical Recruiter
ChiefPeople
707-540 1549