SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › Mobile/Android Call Center Representative/Agent
Apex Systems, Inc. is a technical staffing firm that assists companies and organizations with information technology staffing needs in every industry. Our client has excellent openings for 100+ Call Center Representatives/Agents. If you are looking for an exciting, innovative opportunity in a fast paced environment with the chance to excel, then this is the opportunity for you.
South Bay, California
12+ month contract
Do you want to work in the hottest, fastest expanding industry in the world?
Do you have a passion for mobile technology, smart phones, and the mobile digital age?
We are currently in search of support in building a call-center team of 100+ personnel to create a nationwide technical phone support for our mobile software/hardware line. We specialize in our Android line of products and if you love your phone or love technology and have great customer service, we need you!
You will be working for one of the most recognizable brands, most world renown companies in the world supporting what is on pace to be the one of the most world changing technologies ever invented -- the smartphone and Android.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide phone and email support to resolve user problems
• Helping customers work systematically through technical problems and help customers understand the features and benefits of new products
• Follow pre-defined (as trained) support procedures and policies
• Support a wide-variety of types for products such as: mobile hardware, payments, digital media, etc.
• Work in a fast-changing, fast-paced workplace
• Work with fellow agents to solve difficult customer issues
• Effectively and Judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
Skills & Experience:
• 1 year of customer support experience with the ability to work flexible hours
• Enthusiastic consumer digital technology/media user -- prefer person use of Google products
• Specialized experience may be required, based on products supported at the time of hire such as: technical hardware support/installation, financial transaction support, etc.
• The technical knowledge to successfully troubleshoot with first call resolution where possible or to know when to escalate to another member of the team.
• Ability to resolve billing and payment queries
• Enjoy the challenges of working with a wide variety of people.
• Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
• Are driven to master the products they're supporting/offering.
• Are comfortable communicating non-technical solutions to technically complex matters.
Please send any questions, comments or resumes to:
Pooya Zahedani or Tony Le
Apex Systems, Inc., one of the nation's Top IT staffing agencies.
Apex Systems, Inc. is always looking for new and talented technical professionals in all areas of technology. We are dedicated to finding the right position for you with competitive and fair compensation, along with benefits that include: medical, dental, direct deposit and 401k. * Apex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minority and female applicants to apply.
Edited by Tony Le on Jun 29, 2012 10:28 AM