addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › 4 candidates to get paid up to $150 for user research for Samsung project

4 candidates to get paid up to $150 for user research for Samsung project

A former member
Post #: 79
My company idean, is seeking user research for a Samsung project, to create a kind of starter version of an Android phone, for people who aren't that experienced with technology and perhaps are fairly new to smartphones.

There are 2 main user profiles that she is looking for (descriptions below), and I only need about 4 candidates in total to come in for about 1.5 hours in the first week of July (or earlier) to tell me about their experiences using an Android phone. And indeed that's a must - they need to be an Android user.

I'm sure many of you have relatives or friends who fit into these categories. I can pay them $150 each for taking the time, so please refer anyone who comes to mind! Let me know any questions, and thank you so much for your help.

Profile 1 = Simplicity seeker
Must: Quite hesitant and clumsy with technology. Learning to use a new mobile phone is a struggle and they often need help from other people to get started. They do not enjoy exploring all the features their device provides, but rather stay at their comfort zone. They require an easy-to-use UI, and would benefit from a simplified discovery mode to help them get started with a new device.
Must: Currently use an Android smartphone.
Nice-to-have: They have some Android flagship model in use.
Nice-to-have: Seniors.

Profile 2 = Smartphone entry.
Must: Their current phone is their first smartphone. They previously had a feature phone without a touchscreen. They would benefit from a simplified discovery mode to help them get started with their first smartphone.
Must: Currently use an Android smartphone.
Nice-to-have: Their current mobile is not a flagship model, it's a cheaper Android mobile.

Email Juulia if you are interested at juulia.tarma@idean.com