addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › SF App Developers - First MeetUp!

SF App Developers - First MeetUp!

Will
user 12083920
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome everyone – let’s get things kicked off with our first MeetUp!

We will hold our first MeetUp July 6th at 6:30pm – please hold the date and I will send the formal invitation and location tomorrow.

I have been involved with MeetUp’s for awhile and have learned that regardless of the number of members only ~5% are able to attend a given MeetUp so I want to provide multiple ways for us to interact, learn and participate. We can discuss and share ideas when we get together.

I have been working to securing high profile industry experts to share their knowledge and help advance our learnings in the coming months. I hope to have different guest speakers provide us educational sessions every 4-6 weeks conducted virtually to increase participation and value to all. These calls will be in addition to the MeetUp’s. I think we will have a great group and all have the opportunity to learn and share our knowledge.

I look forward to meeting everyone and getting this group off and running - look for the invitation and details tomorrow.

Will